In the 4th edition of our "FAQ Friday" series, we dive into find more answers to some of the most frequently asked truck driving questions we receive in our email box each week.
Let's jump right in...
This Week's Trucking FAQs
- How do I become a truck driver?
- How much is truck driving school?
Truck driving school typically costs anywhere between $4-$6,000. There are various ways to finance truck driving school tuition if you aren't able to afford the cost. However, with our company sponsored CDL training, you don't have to pay a dime for training AND you'll have a job waiting for you afterwards.
- How do I start truck driving school?
- The best thing for you to do to get started in truck driving school is to apply online.
- Doing so allows you to schedule a time to speak with one of Driver Solutions' representatives, who will be able to give you more details about job and training opportunities available in your area.
If you have any questions about job opportunities, CDL training, or truck driving in general, please message us on Facebook. We encourage you to ask anything you might be wondering, because the chances are somebody else is wondering the same thing too!
Driver Solutions can help you get the Class A CDL training you need to become a truck driver. Start your career now and you could be on the road making up to $50,000 in just the first year! Just take a few moments to complete our online driver application now.