With the help of Driver Solutions, starting a new truck driving career has never been easier.
It's one of the most stressful events in life – starting a new job. But Driver Solutions doesn't believe that beginning a new trucking career has to be so overwhelming. In fact, we’ll do a lot of the hard work by identifying the right trucking opportunity offering company sponsored CDL training.
It's our goal to help folks find affordable solutions for job training. We make the process of starting a new career as efficient as possible with our 5 simple steps.
Start Your Trucking Career Now
Driver Solutions can help you get the CDL training you need to become a truck driver. Start your career now and you could be on the road making up to $75,000 in just the first year driving Team OTR! Just take a few moments to complete our online driver application now.
The Driver Solutions Process
5 Simple Steps To New Trucking Career
- Submit an online application
- Begin by reviewing the Trucking Career information, check out the trucking opportunities offered by our partner trucking companies, then complete the online application.
- Speak with a Driver Solutions recruiter
- A recruiter will guide the applicant thru the entire process - from identifying a sponsor company to making the arrangements to begin CDL school. You've got questions and our recruiters have the answers.
- Choose a partner trucking company sponsorship
- The recruiter will assist an applicant with selecting the best sponsorship opportunity and handle all of the arrangements.
- Attend the sponsored CDL training program
- Our training program takes place in about 3 to 4 weeks at select truck driving schools and includes both classroom and behind-the-wheel training.
- Begin trucking career
- After CDL school, new drivers will begin phase 2 of training: paid on-the-job training with an experienced driver. Drivers who complete this phase are upgraded to "first seat" drivers ready to hit the road.
Ready to get started?
To learn more about these truck driving job opportunities, complete the online application and speak with a recruiter. We'll take care of the rest.