Admit it. You've wondered what it would be like to drive a big rig for a living.
Each day that passes by in your dead end job, you ask yourself, "why?"
Why do I keep doing it? Day after day with no light at the end of the tunnel.
Watch this video to hear from people who were asking this same question not too long ago ...
At some point, you must consider the question, "am I making my biggest career mistake?" Are you giving up on a dream you've had since you were a little kid? Are you passing on the opportunity to follow in your father's footsteps?
Are you missing out on the chance to finally break out of the chains of your dead end job to be your own boss?
Trucking is a Career
While a truck driving job may start off as just that, a job, trucking itself is a CAREER. Sure, it can be tough when you're first starting out. But, after gaining some good driving experience, you'll open doors to all kinds of opportunities. PAM Transport can help you get the experience you need, while giving you great career advancement opportunities in the first year of trucking.
1st Year Opportunities
The nice thing about driving for PAM Transport are the 1st year opportunities avialable to new drivers. As a PAM driver, you can advance your career quickly and find the path that's right for you. Some opportunities include..
- Drive Team HazMat - Employees have the opportunity to drive HazMat freight as a team, which earns them more pay per mile than a general driver.
- Become a Driver Mentor - Driver Mentors get paid to help new PAM drivers get real on the road experience.
- Be an Owner Operator - Purchase a rig, and run your own business!
Is This Career Right For YOU?
The answer to this question is what is all comes down to. And only you know what that answer is. Here are some reasons they trucking might be a good fit for you.
- You get to see parts of the country that many people can only imagine seeing in a lifetime. Better yet, you get paid to do it too!
- You get to be in charge of you. Out on the road, you’re in charge of the way you live and how you manage to get deliveries made on time and in a safe manner.
- You’ll keep America rolling. If you decide to become a truck driver, you’ll be one of the few who keep this country going by providing various goods to the American people.
Get Your New Career Going!
Your new career begins in truck driving school with CDL training. We can help you find a location nearby and a job opportunity making up to $50,000 in just the first year!comments powered by Disqus