Are you trying to find an Indiana truck driving job?
If you answered yes, stop your search right now! Driver Solutions has you covered.
We can help you find a truck driving job in Indiana and no previous experience is needed. When you decide to work with us, you’ll be able to train AND work for one of the top companies in the trucking industry, PAM Transport.
Apply today so you can you can get the CDL training and experience to be a successful professional trucker.
Attend an Indiana Truck Driving School
Attending our company sponsored CDL training program in Indianapolis is the most surefire way for you to be prepared to get your Class A Commercial Driver's License. In over 25 years of service, we've developed a proven training process which has helped more than 25,000 people begin a career in trucking. Local CDL training gives you the knowledge, tools, and experience you need to succeed in your new career.
When you choose to go through our company paid CDL training program, we'll connect you with a company that will cover the upfront tuition costs. That's right, you don’t have to pay a cent for truck driving school as long as you drive with the company for 1 year or longer. You'll be getting great local CDL training in Indiana, for free! In just 3-4 weeks of CDL training, we'll have you ready to hit the open road making up to $50,000 in your first year. You can read more about attending one of the top Indiana truck driving schools here.
Start Your Indiana Truck Driving Job
What's even better about our program is that on top of paying for CDL training, Driver Solutions and PAM Transport will also have a job waiting for you upon successful completion of the program. PAM currently has job opportunities available throughout the entire state of Indiana. We'll work with you to find the perfect job near you based in Indiana.
Here's a list of Indiana cities that currently have truck driver job openings available:
- Fort Wayne
- South Bend
- And More!
Starting your truck driving career in Indiana keeps you based close to home, while giving you great on the road experience. Click below to see other PAM Transport truck driving job openings available throughout Indiana!
First Year Indiana Truck Driving Job Opportunities
There are various career advancement opportunities in a PAM driver's first year on the road that allows them to maximize earning potential. Some of these opportunities include:
- Drive Team HazMat - Employees ahve the opportunity to drive HazMat freight as a team, which earns them more pay per mile than a general driver.
- Become a Driver Mentor - Driver Mentors get paid to help new PAM drivers get real on the road experience.
- Be an Owner Operator - Purchase a rig, and run your own business!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love Driving for PAM
PAM Transport offers its drivers benefits that are second to none in the transportation industry. Below are just a few of the many great reasons why driving for PAM is the right move for you:
- Great Pay - PAM gives new truckers the chance to make up to $50,000 in just the first year after completing CDL training. And after the first year, PAM drivers have the opportunity to make even more in their 2nd and 3rd years.
- Best-In-Class Benefits - PAM Transport has some of the best benefits in the industry. A few of the great perks they offer drivers include: Health, Dental, and Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plans, paid time off, and more!
- New Trucks - One of the biggest advantages of driving for PAM is that truckers are provided with one of the newest, most modern fleets in the industry. With an average fleet age of just 1.5 years, PAM drivers get to enjoy operating trucks with the latest in technology and comfort.
Find an Indiana Truck Driving Job
Driver Solutions and PAM Transport have the perfect opportunity for you to have a successful, long-lasting career with your new Indiana truck driving job! Be sure to click below to see where we have current openings, and apply today!comments powered by Disqus