FAQ Friday - Part 5
In this week's "FAQ Friday" post, we dive into find more answers to some of the most frequently asked truck driving questions we receive in our email box each week.
Let's jump right in...
This Week's Trucking FAQs
- How do I become a truck driver?
- The best way to become a truck driver is to attend Class A CDL training. Even if you do have a CDL, most companies want you to have training before hiring.
- Driver Solutions offers the best way for you to get your Class A CDL. It's called company sponsored CDL training, where we connect you with a carrier company who will pay for you to go to training.
- As long as you drive for that company for 1 year upon successful completion of truck driving school, you're training is totally free.
- How do I find a truck driving school near me?
- Driver Solutions can help you find the closest truck driving school near you!
- Visit our truck driving schools page, and click on the state you live in. From there, we'll be able to see where the closest truck driving school is located.
- What trucking companies house students and pay for CDL training?
- There aren't many truck driving schools that both house and pay for your CDL training.
- However, PAM Transport is one of the few companies that does. Through Driver Solutions' company sponsored CDL training program, not only does PAM Transport sponsor you to get your Class A CDL, but they will also provide lodging if you're attending truck driving school from out of town.
If you have any questions about job opportunities, CDL training, or truck driving in general, please message us on Facebook. We encourage you to ask anything you might be wondering, because the chances are somebody else is wondering the same thing too!
Driver Solutions can help you get the Class A CDL training you need to become a truck driver. Start your career now and you could be on the road making up to $50,000 in just the first year! Just take a few moments to complete our online driver application now.