Wow! January is flying by and Spring will be here before you know it. How are you doing with your goals for 2011? Don't worry, there is still plenty of time to set those goals and achieve them this year.
We're always curious to find out what some of our students going through the Driver Solutions Training Program have set out to accomplish. So earlier this month, we asked them to share their goals for 2011 on our Driver Solutions Facebook page.
Here are some of the goals our truck driver training students have set for 2011:
- Make a better life for my family and do something I've always wanted to do - Travis D.
- Be successful in my new carrer and to make a good living thanks to Driver Solutions... let's keep on truckin' - Mikayla M.
- Recover from my divorce with my wife of 13 years. Make sure that my daughter understands that I will always LOVE her and that what mommy and I are going through is not her fault. Re-vamp my career goal to an industry that is not affected by the outsourcing of labor to China - Miguel B.
- Prepare for a baby in June and support my family - Chris C.
- To get married to my fiancee and move out of my parent's house! - Jason T.
- Spend as much time with my family and friends as possible, focus on my career and just be happy. Be thankful for living to see yet another year and enjoy life. Not worry or stress over the little things because it's not worth my time - Eric M.
- To obtain my CDL's with hazmat endorsements and drive successfully accident free making a decent wage to provide for my children. I don't have to be rich to be happy... I just want to make a decent wage where I can be comfortable and have financial security - Jason T.
What are your goals for 2011? Share them with us on our Facebook page for a chance to win a $20 Wal-Mart Gift Card. [CLOSED]