You might be surprised that getting your CDL license and being placed in a truck driving job is just a 6 step process. At Driver Solutions, we work hard to simplify the process by doing everything we can to place you into a truck driving job before you ever even start trucking school. We do this primarily through a company sponsored CDL training program. This means that the truck driving company such as USA Truck or PAM Transport helps pay for your truck driving training in exchange for a certain amount of time driving for their company.
Let's take a look at the 6 step Driver Solutions process:
- Step 1 Review Career Opportunities & submit your Online Driver Application
- Step 2 Speak with your Driver Agent
- Step 3 Choose a Driver Solutions Network trucking company
- Step 4 Driver Solutions qualifies your driver application
- Step 5 Attend the company-sponsored truck driving school
- Step 6 Begin driving for the trucking company
If you are interested in a trucking career, go ahead and get the 6 step process started by submitting your online trucking application.