We had the opportunity to talk with several students that decided to make the trucking career change. Watch the video above to find out what they had to say!
We asked them:
- What were you doing before you got into truck driving?
- Why did you make the change?
If you find yourself in a similar position, it may be the time to get a trucking career started. Go ahead and complete our online application to schedule a time to speak with a Driver Agent about your options in the trucking industry.
Here's what some of the students had to say (in video above):
- Albert was working at a convenience store making minimum wage. He didn't receive a raise or promotion after 1.5 years and was ready for a change.
- Cindy was an accountant at a CPA firm when the economy took a downturn. She got laid off and told she wasn't going to get called back to work. Her husband was a truck driver and she decided it was time to give it a shot too.
- Zach had been logging and working in the construction industry before deciding to get into a trucking career.
- Dave was working in customer service for a couple of years when he decided it was time for a change. He ran across Driver Solutions online and started trucking school shortly after.
Are you looking to make the career switch to trucking? If so, click the Apply Now button below to get started.