You asked for it...and we're delivering.
We've been receiving some great feedback from our interview posts and have had several Facebook fans ask for more of them. It makes sense. What better way to learn about the truck driving career & lifestyle than interviews with real truck drivers?
So starting tomorrow, we will be rolling out another interview series with USA Truck driver, John Henries. John came through the Driver Solutions Training Program in August of 2010. After completing training and getting his CDL, he started work with USA Truck. He's been with them ever since.
Come back over the next few days to find out John's answer to questions such as:
- Why did you decide to become a truck driver?
- How long are you out on the road at a time?
- What is the hardest thing about truck driving?
- How do you stay healthy as a truck driver?
- Has your family been able to travel with you?
It was nice to catch up with John and he's got a lot of very helpful information to share so stay tuned...