Indiana is one of the best places to attend a CDL driving school. Why is that, you ask? Well, Indiana is one of the biggest transportation hubs in the entire country (it is the Crossroads of America...), making it a prime place to get CDL training and begin a truck driving job. Specifically, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne are two of the best places to pursue truck driving jobs with no experience due to their proximity to truck driving schools and the heavy importance of transportation and logistics in both areas.
Fun Facts About Indianapolis
- The biggest event in the city is the Indianapolis 500.
- Indy is nicknamed the Crossroads of America as it is a hub for several major Interstate highways that cross the state.
- Indianapolis is home to the largest children’s museum in the world.
- Indy is second only to Washington D.C. for the number of war monuments within city limits.
Fun Facts About Fort Wayne
- The first professional baseball game was played in Fort Wayne, Indiana on May 4, 1871.
- Fort Wayne is the resting place of folklore legend Johnny Appleseed.
- Primary industries include distribution, transportation and logistics, and health care.
Get Indiana Trucking Jobs
Driver Solutions can help you get company paid CDL training. Start your career now and you could be on the road making up to $50,000 in just the first year! Just take a few moments to complete our online driver application now.
Indianapolis and Fort Wayne Neighborhoods
Indianapolis has a number of suburbs and surrounding cities/towns that are included in the Indianapolis metropolitan area. Some of these include Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, and Greenwood. The combined metro population of Indianapolis is about 1,756,241. Suburbs and areas surrounding Fort Wayne include New Haven, Bluffton, and Columbia City. Fort Wayne’s combined metropolitan area has a population of 615,077.
Going to Indiana Truck Driving School
Indiana is known as the Crossroads of America, making it an ideal place to attend CDL training and begin a truck driving job! Driver Solutions students will attend an Indianapolis truck driving school or a Fort Wayne truck driving school (depending on where they reside) where they will learn all the ins and outs of a truck driving career. Upon completion of the 3-week training program, students will earn their CDL and begin their OTR truck driving jobs.
Finding Truck Driving Jobs in Indy and Fort Wayne
Truck driving jobs in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and surrounding areas are available right now. A company paid CDL training program is the best place to start when pursuing truck driving jobs with no experience. See a full listing of Indiana truck driving jobs with CDL driving school options here.
Just fill out the online driver application to begin. After completing the app, you’ll be able to speak with a Driver Agent about your truck driving career prospects. Apply now to get started.