Apply today and get started before December 25th with Driver Solutions’ company sponsored CDL training, and be eligible to earn a $1,200 Holiday Sign-On Bonus! Better yet, we’ll start giving you that bonus while you’re in training so you can have some extra cash during the holidays. Get started now in just 5 simple steps:
5 Simple Steps
Driver Solutions has helped 25,000 people in over the past 25 years get their start in trucking. We have a proven process that can set you up to earn up to $50,000 in your first year on the road. We call it the "Driver Solutions Way."
- Submit an online application
- Begin by reviewing the Trucking Career information, check out the trucking opportunities offered by our partner trucking companies, then complete the online application.
- Speak with a Driver Solutions recruiter
- A recruiter will guide the applicant thru the entire process - from identifying a sponsor company to making the arrangements to begin CDL school. You've got questions and our recruiters have the answers.
- Choose a partner trucking company sponsorship
- The recruiter will assist an applicant with selecting the best sponsorship opportunity and handle all of the arrangements.
- Attend the sponsored CDL training program
- Our training program takes place in about 3 to 4 weeks at select truck driving schools and includes both classroom and behind-the-wheel training.
- Begin trucking career
- After CDL school, new drivers will begin phase 2 of training: paid on-the-job training with an experienced driver. Drivers who complete this phase are upgraded to "first seat" drivers ready to hit the road.
Stuff Your Stocking By Applying Today
Driver Solutions can help you get the CDL training you need to become a truck driver. Start your career now and you could be on the road making up to $50,000 in just the first year! Just take a few moments to complete our online driver application now.
Remember: to be eligible for the $1,200* Holiday Sign On Bonus, you MUST start training before December 25th.
* 90-day $500 bonus payout requires driver to have applied for (or received) a HazMat endorsement. 180-day $500 bonus payout requires driver to hold a HazMat endorsement.comments powered by Disqus