Start our free CDL training program by the end of November and you’ll be eligible to receive a $1,200 sign-on bonus! The best part is, our Turkey Day bonus begins while you are in truck driving school. NOW is the time to get started and it takes just 5 simple steps.
5 Simple Steps
For the past 25 years, Driver Solutions has helped over 25,000 people become professional truck drivers. We've perfected the 5 step process to get you on your way to making up to $50,000 in the first year as a truck driver. We call it the "Driver Solutions Way"
- Submit an online application
- Begin by reviewing the Trucking Career information, check out the trucking opportunities offered by our partner trucking companies, then complete the online application.
- Speak with a Driver Solutions recruiter
- A recruiter will guide the applicant thru the entire process - from identifying a sponsor company to making the arrangements to begin CDL school. You've got questions and our recruiters have the answers.
- Choose a partner trucking company sponsorship
- The recruiter will assist an applicant with selecting the best sponsorship opportunity and handle all of the arrangements.
- Attend the sponsored CDL training program
- Our training program takes place in about 3 to 4 weeks at select truck driving schools and includes both classroom and behind-the-wheel training.
- Begin trucking career
- After CDL school, new drivers will begin phase 2 of training: paid on-the-job training with an experienced driver. Drivers who complete this phase are upgraded to "first seat" drivers ready to hit the road.
Gobble Up This Bonus!
Apply today to gobble up the chance to start a new, great paying career while earning some extra cash this Thanksgiving.
Remember: to be eligible for the $1,200* holiday sign-on bonus, you MUST start training by the end of November.
* 90-day $500 bonus payout requires driver to have applied for (or received) a HazMat endorsement. 180-day $500 bonus payout requires driver to hold a HazMat endorsement.