A couple of weeks ago, we posted a 4 part interview with recent trucking school grad and USA Truck driver, John Carpenter. We set this up as standard interview style with Driver Solutions asking the questions and John providing the answers. This interview was designed to help those individuals that are considering a trucking career.
What better way to get first hand information about life as a truck driver than talking directly with real truck drivers?
Overall, this series received over 20 Facebook "Likes" so we thought we would share links to the answers to some of the questions we asked in this interview series. We want to make sure no one misses out on John's helpful information. Just follow these links to get the answers...
- What Were You Doing Before Truck Driving?
- How Do You Like USA Truck?
- How Do You Balance Family With Life On The Road?
- What Was Your Training Experience Like With Driver Solutions?
- As A Truck Driver, How Do You Use Social Media?