As your complete resource for all things related to truck driving jobs and CDL school, we are on a mission to make sure all of your trucking questions get answered. Let's jump right in to week #7...
This Week's Trucking FAQs
- Do I get paid during orientation?
- Yes. During orientation, you get paid $25/day Monday-Thursday, and then $200 on that Friday.
- How long does orientation last?
- New driver orientation lasts one week.
- What can I expect to do during PAM driver orientation?
- During orientation, you can expect to finalize your paperwork with PAM Transport, get some more training, meet your Driver Mentor, as well as get the chance to meet and get to know other new drivers. You could even meet a potential future teammate there too!
Still Have Questions?
There's a good chance that we've answered your questions in a previous FAQ friday post (see links below) or that you can find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
FAQ Friday Directory
- FAQ Friday - Part 6
- FAQ Friday - Part 5
- FAQ Friday - Part 4
- FAQ Friday - Part 3
- FAQ Friday - Part 2
- FAQ Friday - Part 1
Ready to Get Rolling?
Driver Solutions can help you get the Class A CDL training you need to become a truck driver. Start your career now and you could be on the road making up to $50,000 in just the first year! Just take a few moments to complete our online driver application now.